Just reminding everyone that there are still a few days left for you to bid on me in the AO3 Auction. To sweeten the deal a little bit, I figured I could share my list of ideas I have for fics that I have yet to write in case that is something you would be interested in. Also, if you want to come ask me if a prompt sounds like something I might like (and I could give you a little test of my spin, perhaps) you are free to do so.
- re-telling of Season One inspired by Where the Wild Things Are which features a living Laura Hale
- His Dark Materials fusion where the existence of daemons changes the course of events seen in the show
- canon divergence where there is a surviving Hale aside from Derek, Laura, and Peter
- post-season two occuring in the summer that features Team Human making their own bestiary and taking control for themselves
- an exploration of the time travel trope and what might happen if Scott and Stiles accidentally averted the fire - and got stuck in the past as a result
- expansion of Warm Bodies AU so it more closely follows the events of the book/movie and introduces as many Teen Wolf characters as possible
I hope you guys are intrigued and might consider bidding on me! Remember, feel free to come talk to me!
• just reblogging here so I can reblog on my own blog • because I can't reblog myself at the moment
This recently discovered cave in Vietnam is massive beyond description. An entire forest is growing inside! There are no words to describe the enormity, and beauty of this natural wonder. The Empire State Building will fit inside!
The fact that places like this exist just blows me away. This world is so beautiful. Hang En Cave via National Geographic.
If I could spend the rest of my life fixing up a house like this
By the end of the 1960s, for people outside of the institution,
Fairview had become a place to be avoided instead of valued. Around the
country, exposés of the ‘back wards’ were appearing in the mass media.
“They took care of whatever surgery was required in their patients.
Appendectomies, laparotomies for taking out ovaries of young girls… but
then they did a lot of surgery to prevent pregnancy.” -Away From The Public Gaze.
The maximum capacity of the Hospital in 1989 was 29 patients with an average yearly population of 26 to 27. 15 of the patient’s were confined to the Hospital permanently. Patient’s suffered from acute illness and injury requiring follow-up care including various surgical procedures. Nursing care was required of the patients who were incapable of surviving in conventional living arrangement throughout the institution. Many patients experienced feeding and dysphagia (difficulty swallowing) complications while others suffered from seizures. Training included communication and sensory stimulation.
This old apartment building was in the Brush Park area of Detroit. I saw on the news awhile back that it has sinced burned down. This was pretty much sooc, just a slight color enhancement and the vignetting. I also added a frame and the text. This shot was taken in April of 2010. Going through the archives again, I thought things were going to slow down so I could go out shooting, but things are still crazy, oh well, such is life…haha!
There is not much info on the Franklin Brass Foundry. I found them in a 1947 Columbus, Ohio telephone directory. They were located at 776 East 1st Avenue. As stated in their ad they were a “jobbing & production of copper, brass, bronze and aluminum extrusions” company. They claim they have “40 years of experience” in their 1947 phone book ad.